Wednesday 1 May 2013

Animation- Proposal

Brief
'At the end of the academic year, BTEC Media at Middlesbrough College is planning to stage a festival to celebrate student success and to showcase work produced by students at all levels. Previous expos have resulted in commissions for students and provide excellent experience. As your contribution to this expo, you are asked to produce an original animation sequence in a medium and technique of your choice, to run for a minimum of 20 seconds. This sequence must include titles, credits and audio. The content of the animation is your own, and could be based on an excerpt from a film, a joke, a song, or from your own imagination.'

Proposal
For this assignment the animation that I am going to produce is just a short simple one, I have chosen to create a 20-30 second animation showing sunflower being produced. The reason why i have chosen to base my animation around this is because I feel that its quite a simple animation to do and not many other people in the class have created anything like that. To make my animation video I will need an animation camera, the software that I will be using is iStop motion to create my animation in. I will be editing the clips using the iMovie software. I will add credits and a backing track to my animation. The reason why I will be editing in credits is so that my animation will look more advanced and a better quality. The backing track that i am using to go over the animation is going to be the tune of Bob Marleys- Dont Worry Be Happy. To get the music track i will convert it from Youtube using an online video converter and then dragging the music into garageband along with my animation. The reason that I am using this backing track is because it gives off a happy positive vibe. The equipment that I will be using to produce the animation will be a suitable camera that connects into the computer to use with the software, i will also be using the software programmes such as iMovie and iStop Motion. I will also be needing access to the internet so that i can do my research and convert my soundtrack from.

No comments:

Post a Comment