Wednesday 5 June 2013

iStopMotion & iMovie

iStopMotion

The software that I used to create my animation in was iStopMotion, in this programme you have to take a series of still images then when your finished it will play them all back together as an animation at 12 frames per second. When it comes to making your animation whether its real models or clay models you still need to move the slightly on each frame so that when the frames come together it looks like they are moving. To take the pictures theres a circular red dot that once you have clicked the takes the still frame image, you keep doing that until you are happy with your animation and finished. Once i had finished creating my animation i exported it into a movie file and saved it into my documents.

iMovie

I used the iMovie software edit my animation once i had finished making it in iStopMotion and i also added the credits on it in iMovie. I imported my animation into iMovie, then it came up with a selection of credit themes that I could use, i chose the 'Echo' credit for the beginning and the 'Rolling' credits for the end of my animation. I started off by dragging my opening credits into place, followed by little clips of my animation, once i had finished ordering everything i put in place my end credits. I then exported my animation from iMovie and placed it into my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment